Parking registration is online and will be available July 1st through July 21st, 2019. Once the first round of parking tags are issued, the second registration will reopen on August 5th, 2019 for those who missed the first registration.
REGISTERING FOR PARKING DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT A PARKING SPACE WILL BE ISSUED. PARKING SPACES WILL NOT BE ISSUED FOR STUDENTS WITH A LEARNER’S PERMIT.
Parking Tag Requirements:
- Valid Texas driver’s license with a current local address.
- During registration, there will be a section that requires you to enter a driver’s license number. New Texas residents can legally drive with a valid, unexpired driver license from another U.S. state, U.S. territory, Canadian province, or qualifying country for up to 90 days after moving to Texas. Prior to the end of the 90 day grace period, a new Texas resident must apply for a Texas license in person at any driver license office to continue to drive legally. You must have your new Texas license by November 11, 2019 or you will lose your parking space. All current students should have valid Texas license since they are not new to our school.
- Proof of valid insurance listing the student’s name and all registered vehicles.
- A payment of $75.00 will be required on August 1st. Checks (payable to Grand Oaks High School), exact cash, or credit card will be accepted.
- All outstanding fees and fines need to be cleared before a parking space will be issued.
- Students may log on here to the school store to pay outstanding fees.
- STUDENTS WITH PENDING DAEP OR EXPULSIONS FROM THE PREVIOUS SCHOOL YEAR WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR PARKING UNTIL THEY ARE RELEASED FROM PENDING DISCIPLINE CONSEQUENCES.
Parking Tag Guidelines:
- Students are not allowed to share parking spots at Grand Oaks High School.
- Only juniors and sophomores are allowed to register and park on campus. There are no exceptions for freshmen.
- After Spring Break (March 16, 2020), students can register for a parking spot at a discounted rate of $50. Students will not be able to request a parking spot after May 1, 2020.
Parking Tag Registration:
- Log in here by using your Conroe ISD username and password:
- USERNAME: Generally, the 1st five (5) letters of your last name followed by the 1st three (3) letters of you first name. Example: smithcha for Charles Smith.
- PASSWORD: stu followed by the six (6) digit student ID number. Example: stu123456
- All current students must have valid Texas Driver’s License – We will not accept out of state/country for current students since they have been in Texas over 90 days.
- During registration:
- You will view a presentation of the policies and guidelines for parking on campus. At the end, you will be instructed to take a quiz and score 80 or better to register your vehicle or vehicles.
- You may register up to four vehicles. All registered vehicles must be listed on your proof of insurance.
- If you need to add or change a vehicle, please click here and submit the required information, or come by your grade level office to fill out a purple form.
Parking Tag Distribution:
- Parking tags will be distributed during Junior/Sophomore Orientation on August 1st and during lunches the first week of school. We will accept exact cash, check (payable to Grand Oaks High School), and credit cards.
- Once you have an assigned spot and need to add/modify a car, please email Mrs. Pomales at email@example.com or come by the AP Office (1206) to fill out a parking form.