Welcome to Grand Oaks High School!
CISD will open the 2020-2021 Family Portal on or about April 15th.
Spring Pre-Registration dates and times are as follows:
April 21, 23, 24, 28, 30 and May 1 – from 8:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
You must complete the online enrollment through our Conroe ISD Website and review the list of required documents below before scheduling your appointment with the Registrar. Once you have completed the online registration, please make an appointment with the Registrar here.
On the day of your appointment, your student MUST BE WITH YOU. You and your student will first meet with the Nurse for an immunization check, then with the Registrar. Please bring all required documents with you or you will be asked to reschedule. After registration, you and your student will meet with a counselor to choose classes.
- Original Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Records – State Law prohibits registration without proof of current immunization records.
- Current Proof of Residency – District policy will accept only the following to verify attendance zone: gas, water, or electric bill for the current month, a newly signed lease or buyer’s agreement.
- Previous school records – withdrawal form, last report card or transcript reflecting high school credits, ARD paperwork, special programs.
- License or picture ID of person completing enrollment (per Senate Bill 1432)
- Military ID, custody or foster care paperwork, if applicable.
- Legal documents (if needed) – custody papers, guardianship, etc.
Registration on the first day of school begins at 7:30 am. Students will be registered on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you have any registration questions, please check our website, or email our Registrar, Mrs. Bolen, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be aware that during busy times it may take 24-48 hours for calls or emails to be returned.