Grand Oaks High School Varsity Football Season Tickets for the 2021 season will go on sale July 19, 2021. The cost for the package will be $70 per person. The schedule to purchase season tickets is as follows:
- Parents of Seniors: Monday July 19th through Wednesday, July 21st
- Parents of Students Grades 9-12: Thursday, July 22nd through Sunday, July 25th
- General Public Season Ticket Sales: Monday, July 26th through Friday, August 13th
Season tickets will include the 7 games where Grand Oaks is designated as the home team. Fans will be able to choose their seat for the 6 home games at Woodforest Bank Stadium. The season opener at Moorhead Stadium is part of the season ticket package and an area will be reserved and marked for season ticket holders.
The season ticket package includes the following games:
- Thursday, August 26th Aldine Moorhead
- Thursday, September 2nd Sterling Woodforest Bank (Senior Night)
- Friday, September 17th South Houston Woodforest Bank
- Friday, September 24th Chavez Woodforest Bank (Homecoming)
- Friday, October 8th College Park Woodforest Bank
- Thursday, October 14th Conroe Woodforest Bank
- Thursday, October 28th Willis Woodforest Bank
The following games are not part of the season ticket package. General admission tickets will need to be purchased the week of the game for these events. Information on general admission tickets will come out the week prior to the start of the season.
- Thursday, September 9th Kingwood Park Turner Stadium (Humble ISD)
- Friday, October 22nd The Woodlands Woodforest Bank (Visitor Side)
- Friday, November 5th Oak Ridge Woodforest Bank (Visitor Side)
If you have any questions please contact Nichole Yeager, Athletic Secretary, at 281-939-0052.
Please click HERE to purchase your season tickets on the appropriate days assigned above.