PARENT/GUARDIAN MUST VISIT THE ATTENDANCE OFFICE
TO SIGN STUDENT OUT. STUDENT DRIVERS MUST HAVE A NOTE OR
EMAIL FROM PARENT/GUARDIAN TO SIGN OUT.
“Better Late Than Never, but Never Late is Better”
Direct Attendance Information:
Phones: 281.939.0032 / 281.939.0033
Can My Child Go To School?
Verification of Enrollment (VOE) Information and Request
To obtain a driver’s license in the state of Texas, a student between the ages of 15 and 18 must provide, to the Texas Department of Public Safety, a verification of enrollment (VOE) form obtained from the school verifying that the student has met the 90 percent attendance requirement for the semester preceding the date of application.
- Students may request this VOE form from the Attendance Office.
- Requests are typically processed within 24 hours and picked up at the front desk.
- All library and any other school fees for the student must be paid in full before obtaining this form.
- Students should remember that buildings are closed during spring and winter break as well as holidays and should plan accordingly.
- Any VOE issued during the school year (traditional, year round, etc.) expires 30 days after issuance. Any VOE issued the last 5 days of the school year will expire the first day of the following school year.
Please note: The school will provide the VOE form. VOEs cannot be emailed or faxed.