Skip to main content


Grand Oaks High School

Welcome to Grand Oaks High School

If you are new to the Grand Oaks feeder zone and need to enroll your child, please follow the steps below:

Step 1 – Review the list of required documents:

  • Original Birth Certificate
  • Social Security Card
  • Immunization Records – State Law prohibits registration without proof of current immunization records.
  • Current Proof of Residency – district policy will accept only the following to verify attendance zone: gas, water, or electric bill for the current month, an newly signed lease or buyer’s agreement.
  • Previous school records – Withdrawal form, last report card or transcript reflecting high school credits, ARD paperwork, special programs.
  • License or picture ID of person completing enrollment (per Senate Bill 1432)
  • Military ID, custody or foster care paperwork, if applicable.
  • Legal documents (if needed) = custody papers, guardianship, etc.

Step 2 – Click here to begin the Conroe ISD online enrollment.

You will have an opportunity to upload the required documents during this process.

Step 3 – Registration appointments will be conducted in person by appointment only. Please click here to schedule your Registration Appt

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.

Contact: Gay Bolen – GOHS Registrar
Office Phone: (281) 939-0000
Please leave a message if registrar is not available. Calls will be returned within 24-48 hours,
between 8 am and 3 pm.

Change of Address

If you change your address and/or work, home, cell numbers or email address, please notify the school registrar in writing as soon as possible.

In order to change a student’s address, you must bring proof of residence to the registrar’s office. If your child rides the bus, they are not allowed to ride the new bus until the address has been changed on campus. Parents will need to contact CISD transportation to register for the new bus.
This can take up to 48 hours.