Welcome to Grand Oaks High School!
Please click on the Family Portal link to begin your online registration. Enrollment Information
If you use assistive technology and experience difficulty accessing the information, please contact the registrar.
Once this process has been completed, please call the GOHS registrar’s office at 281.939.0025 to set up your registration appointment. Student must be present the day of registration.
At this appointment you will first meet with the nurse for an immunization check, then with the registrar. Please provide all required original documents (see below). You and your student will meet with a counselor after registration to choose classes.
All documents must be presented at time of appointment.
* Original Birth Certificate
* Social Security Card
* Immunization Records – State Law prohibits registration without proof of current immunization records.
* Current Proof of Residency – District policy will accept only the following to verify attendance zone: gas, water, or electric bill for the current month, a newly signed lease or buyer’s agreement.
* Previous school records – withdrawal form, last report card or transcript reflecting high school credits, ARD paperwork, special programs.
* License or picture ID of person completing enrollment (per Senate Bill 1432)
* Military ID, custody or foster care paperwork, if applicable.
* Legal documents (if needed) – custody papers, guardianship, etc.
Change of Address:
* If you change your address and/or work, home, cell numbers or email address, please notify the school registrar in writing as soon as possible.
* In order to change a student’s address, you must bring proof of residence to the registrar’s office. If your child rides the bus, they are not allowed to ride the new bus until the address has been changed on campus. Parents will need to contact CISD transportation to register for the new bus. This can take up to 48 hours. Questions? Contact: Gay Bolen – Registrar email: firstname.lastname@example.org / tel:81.939.0025