Welcome to Grand Oaks High School
Registration for 2023-2024 School Year will open in Mid-April!
If you are new to the Grand Oaks feeder zone and need to enroll your child, please follow the steps below:
Step 1 – Review the list of required documents:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Records – State Law prohibits registration without proof of current immunization records.
- Current Proof of Residency – district policy will accept only the following to verify attendance zone: gas, water, or electric bill for the current month, a newly signed lease or buyer’s agreement.
- Previous school records – Withdrawal form, last report card or transcript reflecting high school credits, ARD paperwork, special programs.
- License or picture ID of person completing enrollment (per Senate Bill 1432)
- Military ID, custody or foster care paperwork, if applicable.
Step 2 – Click here to begin the Conroe ISD online enrollment.
You will have an opportunity to upload the required documents during this process.
Step 3 – Once you have completed the online registration, you will be contacted by the Registration Office to make an appointment.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.
Gay Bolen – GOHS Registrar
Elisabeth Fancett – GOHS Assistant Registrar
Office Phone: (281) 939-0000
Please leave a message if registrar is not available. Calls will be returned within 24-48 hours,
between 8 am and 3 pm.
Change of Address
If you change your address and/or work, home, cell numbers or email address, please notify the school registrar in writing as soon as possible.
In order to change a student’s address, you must bring proof of residence to the registrar’s office. If your child rides the bus, they are not allowed to ride the new bus until the address has been changed on campus. Parents will need to contact CISD transportation to register for the new bus.
This can take up to 48 hours.
Before attending a new school, your student must first be withdrawn from GOHS.
Before moving and enrolling in a different school, please contact the Registration Office to begin the paperwork necessary to withdraw your student from GOHS.