THROUGH FRIDAY, APRIL 30, 2021!
Parking for next school year (2021-2022) will open sometime this summer. Please check back for more information.
Parking Tag Guidelines:
1. Students are not allowed to share parking spots at Grand Oaks High School.
2. Only Seniors, Juniors, and Sophomores are allowed to register and park on campus. There are no exceptions for Freshmen. Seniors are given priority before the other grade levels.
Parking Tag Requirements:
- CISD Parking Registration (See Parking Tag Registration below).
- Valid Texas driverâs license with a current local address.
- During registration, there will be a section that requires you to enter a drivers license number. New Texas residents can legally drive with a valid, unexpired driver license from another U.S. state, U.S. territory, Canadian province, or qualifying country for up to 90 days after moving to Texas. Prior to the end of the 90 day grace period, a new Texas resident must apply for a Texas license in person at any driver license office to continue to drive legally. You must have your new Texas license by November 11, 2019 or you will lose your parking space. All current students should have valid Texas license since they are not new to our school.
- Proof of valid insurance listing the studentâs name and all registered vehicles.
- A payment of $25.00 will be required. Checks (payable to Grand Oaks High School), exact cash, or payment through School Cash Online will be accepted. Please see the Finance Secretary after registering online.
- All outstanding fees and fines need to be cleared before a parking space will be issued.
- STUDENTS WITH PENDING DAEP OR EXPULSIONS FROM THE PREVIOUS SCHOOL YEAR WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR PARKING UNTIL THEY ARE RELEASED FROM PENDING DISCIPLINE CONSEQUENCES.
Parking Tag Registration:
- Log in here by using your Conroe ISD username and password:
- USERNAME: Generally, the 1st five (5) letters of your last name followed by the 1st three (3) letters of you first name. Example: smithcha for Charles Smith
- PASSWORD: stu followed by the six (6) digit student ID number. Example: stu123456
- All current students must have valid Texas Drivers License. We will not accept out of state/country for current students since they have been in Texas over 90 days.
- During registration:
- You will view a presentation of the policies and guidelines for parking on campus. At the end, you will be instructed to take a quiz and score 80 or better to register your vehicle or vehicles.
- You may register up to four vehicles. All registered vehicles must be listed on your proof of insurance.
- If you need to add or change a vehicle, please click here and submit the required information, or come by your grade level office to fill out a purple form.
Parking Tag Distribution:
- After registering online and paying for the parking tag, students must fill out a parking tag blue request form in room 1206, APs office, to receive a parking tag. Students will be notified when parking tag is ready for pick up. Tags are distributed each Monday afternoon through Tuesday afternoon. If the studentâs request form is received after Tuesday, they will need to wait until the following week to receive their tag.
- Once you have an assigned spot and need to add/modify a car, please email Mrs. Pomales at firstname.lastname@example.org or come by the AP Office (1206) to fill out a parking form.